Care to answer some intimate questions?
I’m very interested in your breasts.
Is that a creepy enough way to begin? Does it conjure up images of me lurking outside your bathroom window, notebook in hand? Actually, that’s not me–must be someone else.
When BFB was early in her pregnancy, I asked her to tell me the story of finding out she was pregnant. Not because I wanted to hear it, because I felt I owed her that much. (By the way, I ended up telling her to fuck off for a while, and she was very gracious about it. And while I still think about her and her stupid baby a lot, at least it’s on my terms now.) She said she knew something was up because her breasts started hurting way sooner than they normally do. This was surprising to me because mine start hurting well before they could be indicating anything. As I’ve listened to you guys talking about symptoms, I’ve become increasingly curious about this variable. I’ve also started wondering if you ladies with more ample bosoms are less likely to get hurty early on. So, if you’d care to answer the following personal questions, please oblige me. (Yeah, I could put up a POLL and be all technological and shit, but…nah.)
1. On what cycle day do you typically experience breast soreness, if you do.
2. Is the soreness slight, moderate, or XTREME. If it changes, please describe.
2. Would you categorize yourself as ample in the bosom?
1. I used to reliably get painful breasts on day 21 of my 28 day cycle. Since my surgery, it’s started earlier–maybe day 18 or so. THANKS FOR AN EXTRA WEEK OF UNTOUCHABLY SORE TITS! So this particular item is useless as a pregnancy symptom for me.
2. Goes from slight to XTREME over days 18ish to 21, then stays extreme until my period arrives.
3. Hells no. I’m a 34B.